<$BlogRSDURL$>
Anderson kids
Thursday, January 19
 
It's been too long. I've been writing about the girls on my normal blog and then I'm not as motivated to write here as well.

Ása Sóley has been having problems. She was sick around New Years, so was Kamilla but ÁS was sicker. After she got better she started to have other problems, mild ear infection is one and thrush is another. She had thick thrush on her tongue, cheeks and lips. The thrush then also came up in her diaper area and she was red sore and the skin was cracked. I finally got a fungus cream on Tuesd. after she had this problem for at least a week (I had no idea what it was) and now it's slowly getting better. One side effect was that she had troubles sleeping because it hurt.

I like her age, she is old enough to be sitting all by herself (and not falling over) but not old enough to be crawling all over. She is trying to get on four feet so this phase will pass before I know.

Last weekend we had a lot of snow. It was so fun. We went out every day, Fri. - Sun. with the girls (mostly Kamilla) on snow sledge. I took a lot of pictures but I left the camera at my mom's on Sun. I'll check in here when I upload the pictures. There is one video of Kamilla riding down a big hill. She had so much fun.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger